Day 3 Freedom + Video Introduction

1.03.2017 |

Romans is my favorite chapter in the entire bible.  Reading it through this time, I found so many more things that spoke to me at this season in my life.  That is what I love about God's word: it is active and living and able to speak to you wherever you might be.  I hope as you complete Day 3 that you are able to hear from the Lord and apply his Word to your life.  

Take a minute to watch the short video below for additional scripture and a defining question to think about while you meditate on Christ's Word.



Romans 6
Matthew 6:24
John 8:31-38 

Additional verses:

2 Corinthians 5:17
Ephesians 4:1
Ephesians 2:1-5
Ephesians 4:22-24
Colossians 2:6-7
Colossians 3:12-13


Take a minute to listen to "No Longer Slaves" by I Am They from the suggested song list from the back of your New Bloom devotional. 




Don't forget to ask the Lord to reveal any sin in your life that might be hindering your relationship with him.  He knows we will struggle with sin for as long as we are on this earth, and Jesus still willingly laid down his life for you so that you would walk in the newness of life, forgetting the old.  Thanks be to God that he gave us a way to be forgiven and free from our sin through a relationship with Jesus.


Love,