Cultivating a Heart for the Nations 2018

11.19.2018 |

I used to write a lot.
I don't write much anymore.
God has grown my heart, my theology, and my compassion.
So read older posts at your own discretion.

However, I am passionate about bible translation, seeing lost people be found and dead people come alive, and count it a privilege to bring the gospel to every nation, tribe, and tongue.  And I am starting with the people next door. 

I have complied a bunch of information on various people groups around the world, of which almost all can be found residing in the United States.  Only a few people groups listed in the devotional are considered reached for the gospel by having just a handful of Christ-followers.  Most remain unreached, 42% of the world's population is unreached for the gospel.  This means they are without the hope of the cross, are slaves to sin, and walk in utter darkness.  This has to change.

I hope you join me in counting down to Christmas this year with "Cultivating a Heart for the Nations."

It's designed for kids, teens, grown-ups, empty nesters, and grandparents alike.  We are never too young and never to old to grow our affections for the people around us. 

It is a daily devotional from December 1-25 that features:

  • People groups
  • Bible translation
  • Scripture
  • Cultures and customs
  • Crafts
  • Recipes
  • Questions
  • Talking points
  • Prayer points
  • Listening to languages


This devotional exists to make Christ known and to give him glory.  I have prayed that it will encourage and inspire Christ-followers to give and to go to the ends of the Earth to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I hope you start with your neighbor next door.


"So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ."  -Romans 10:17

You can find "Cultivating a Heart for the Nations" by clicking on the graphic at the top (or below) of the blog, or by clicking here


For printing:

  • You will want to do double-sided printing to save paper.
  • Color is optional.
  • You could put 2 pages per 1 sheet, but the font may be harder to read in some places.


Resources:
The Seed Company
The Joshua Project
International Mission Board
Global Recordings Network
Operation World
Word Project: Parallel Bibles
Deaf Bible Society
People Groups


No comments

Post a Comment